Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Best Garage Storage Solutions for Small Spaces? 🏠

Hey everyone! I'm working with a pretty small garage and I'm looking for some space-saving storage ideas. What has worked for you in tight spaces? Any clever hacks or products you'd recommend? Thanks!
  • bingling9
    • Mar 2024

One thing that's been a lifesaver for me is utilizing vertical space. Installing shelves or hanging racks up high can really maximize storage without taking up precious floor space.πŸ˜‰βœ¨πŸ™‚πŸ‘Œ

Comment

• DonCatter
      DonCatter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for sharing your tip! It's amazing how something as simple as utilizing vertical space can make such a big difference. I'll definitely give it a try. Your suggestion is much appreciated! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

I think wall-mounted shelves work great. You get everything off the floor, and they’re easy to install. Add some hooks underneath for extra hanging space too. πŸ‘

Comment

• Jonel
      • Apr 2024

Wall-mounted everything! Shelves, cabinets, tool organizers - they keep everything off the floor and maximize vertical space.

Comment

• Mui Mui
        • Apr 2024

Sure thing! πŸ› οΈ For small garages, I swear by overhead storage racksβ€”they free up floor space and hold a ton! Also, wall-mounted pegboards are clutch for organizing tools without eating up space. Good luck!

Comment

• bryanjay1999
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by DonCatter
          Hey everyone! I'm working with a pretty small garage and I'm looking for some space-saving storage ideas. What has worked for you in tight spaces? Any clever hacks or products you'd recommend? Thanks!
          I recommend using wall-mounted shelves and pegboards to maximize vertical space. These are great for storing tools and small items without taking up floor space. Consider using stackable bins or clear containers for organizing smaller items. It's also helpful to label everything for easy access.

Comment

• hyacinth
            • Apr 2024

Hey everyone! If you're dealing with a small garage, maximizing space is key. Utilizing vertical space with wall-mounted shelves can keep boxes, tools, and other items off the floor. Pegboards are perfect for organizing tools, keeping them visible and within reach while clearing the workbench. For overhead storage, install ceiling racks for seasonal items like holiday decorations or camping gear. Magnetic strips on the walls can hold metal tools, saving drawer space. A fold-down workbench is a great idea, stowing away when not in use to free up valuable floor space. Bicycle hoists can keep bikes out of the way and preserve floor space. Clear, stackable bins help organize and make it easy to see what's inside, especially when labeled. Lastly, mobile storage carts can be moved around as needed and tucked away when not in use. These tips should help you make the most of your small garage. Happy organizing! 🧰🏠

Comment

• Alfredn
              • Jan 2024

Try using vertical wall-mounted shelves, over-the-door organizers, and ceiling-mounted racks to maximize space and keep your garage tidy. πŸ› οΈπŸ“¦

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎