Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

Has anyone tried overhead garage storage racks? 🆙📦

Hi all! I'm thinking of installing overhead storage to free up some floor space. Do they hold up well? Would love to hear your experiences or recommendations!
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

Overhead garage storage racks are a game-changer for maximizing space! They hold a lot of weight and are great for bulky items. Make sure to install them safely and consider your garage's layout and needs. 🚗

Comment

• _funko00
      _funko00 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the great advice! Overhead garage storage racks sound like a fantastic way to maximize space. I’ll definitely keep safety and layout in mind when installing them. 🚗😊
  • Monggi
    • Mar 2024

I think overhead garage storage racks are a game-changer for organizing stuff! 👍 You’ll love how much floor space you free up. Just make sure to install them securely.​

Comment

• Jonel
      • Apr 2024

Yes! Overhead storage racks are a lifesaver in my garage. Holds bins, boxes, even holiday decorations. Make sure you mount them securely to the ceiling joists though!

Comment

• SerendipitySeeker
        SerendipitySeeker commented
        Editing a comment
        True! Overhead garage storage racks are fantastic! They free up floor space and hold heavy items well just be sure to mount them securely.
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎