Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

Creative DIY storage hacks for the garage - any ideas? 🎨🔧

Hi DIYers! I'm on a budget and looking for creative ways to DIY my garage storage. Got any cool hacks or projects to share?
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

PVC pipe to the rescue! 💯 Cut them in half lengthwise and mount them on the wall - instant tool holders for rakes, shovels, anything with a long handle. Super cheap, easy to DIY, and keeps the garage floor clear! 🤗

Comment

• joshyytree09
      • Mar 2024

Hey! Garage storage can be a game-changer! How about repurposing old pallets for wall shelves or using magnetic strips to hang tools? And don't sleep on pegboards for customizable storage! Get creative with paint to make it pop! Let me know if you want more ideas!

Comment

• Monggi
        • Mar 2024

I’ve seen people use magnetic strips for storing metal tools. Keeps things organized and within reach. Definitely a cool hack! 🧲​

Comment

• random_user1
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by aeri.wish
          PVC pipe to the rescue! 💯 Cut them in half lengthwise and mount them on the wall - instant tool holders for rakes, shovels, anything with a long handle. Super cheap, easy to DIY, and keeps the garage floor clear! 🤗
          Repurposing pallets for shelves sounds interesting! Have you found it durable enough for heavy items? Magnetic strips seem handy too. Any tips for maximizing space with pegboards? 🤔

Comment

• iriz1116
            • Jan 2024

I love the pallet shelves idea! I'm thinking about doing that for my gardening supplies. Has anyone used them for heavier tools or equipment? I'm curious how well they hold up.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎