Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Creative uses for pegboards in the garage? 🧩

Just got a pegboard, and I’m curious about the different ways I can use it beyond just hanging tools. Show off your pegboard setups or any unique uses you’ve come up with!
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Pegboards are perfect for organizing tools, hanging bikes, or even creating a DIY craft station. Plus, they make finding everything a breeze!

Comment

• Shinchan
      • Mar 2024

One idea is to use pegboards for gardening tools. You can hang rakes, shovels, and even small pots. Keeps things tidy and accessible! 🌱​

Comment

• Jonel
        • Apr 2024

Pegboard in the garage? Think beyond tools! Mine's a gardening hub, craft corner, & bike zone. So versatile - customize with hooks, baskets, shelves! Share your creative pegboard uses & pics!

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Sure thing! Pegboards are awesome for organizing more than just tools - think paint supplies, gardening gear, even sports equipment like helmets and pads! 🛠️🌿🏒

Comment

• yellowmonkey
            • Apr 2024

Sure thing! One cool way to use your pegboard beyond tools is to create a mini herb garden. Attach small pots or hooks to hang lightweight planters. It keeps your herbs organized and within easy reach while adding a touch of greenery to your garage. 🌿 Another idea is to set up a charging station for your power tools. Attach power strips and hooks to keep cords tidy and tools fully charged. It's practical and helps you stay organized. Good luck with your setup!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎