Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Best storage hacks for sports equipment? πŸ€πŸ’

With kids in sports, our garage is always cluttered with gear. Looking for clever ways to store everything from bikes to hockey sticks. What setups or products have you found useful?
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

I think pegboards are great for storing smaller items like balls and helmets. You can hang hooks, baskets, and shelves on them. Plus, it's super easy to see everything at a glance. πŸ€β€‹

Comment

• DonCatter
      DonCatter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the tip! That's a brilliant idea. Pegboards seem like the perfect solution for keeping everything organized and easily accessible. Can't wait to give it a try! πŸ™Œ
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

I use clear bins for smaller gear and labeled shelves. Helps kids find their stuff quickly and put it back in the right place. Works like a charm for us! πŸ˜‰

Comment

• Jonel
      • Apr 2024

Overhead storage racks are a lifesaver! Bikes hang up, balls fit in bins above, and frees up tons of floor space for other equipment.

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! I feel you on the sports gear chaos. Hooks and wall-mounted racks are a lifesaver for our bikes and hockey sticks, keeping everything off the floor and easy to grab when needed. πŸš΄β€β™‚οΈπŸ’

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

Try using wall-mounted racks for bikes and adjustable shelves for sports gearβ€”keeping everything off the floor and within easy reach! πŸš΄β€β™‚οΈπŸ’

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎