Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

DIY garage storage solutions—anyone have success stories? 🛠️

Thinking about going the DIY route for some custom storage in the garage. Would love to hear about your projects or any plans that worked well!
  • Katiee
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! I recently tackled a DIY storage project in my garage and it turned out great. I built some sturdy shelves using 2x4s and plywood, and also added a pegboard for my tools. It was pretty straightforward and made a huge difference in organizing the space. Happy to share more details if you're interested!

Comment

• zai430
      • Jan 2024

DIY garage shelves saved the day! 💯 Super easy, way cheaper than store-bought, and now my tools are finally off the floor. #GarageStorageWin Thinking of adding pegboard next 🤔

Comment

• nick23nick23
        • Jan 2024

I've had great success with DIY garage shelves using sturdy brackets and plywood—perfect for organizing tools and bins. Another win was installing ceiling-mounted racks to free up floor space for bulkier items. 🛠️🏠

​

Comment

• Ui Ui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Katiee
          Hey there! I recently tackled a DIY storage project in my garage and it turned out great. I built some sturdy shelves using 2x4s and plywood, and also added a pegboard for my tools. It was pretty straightforward and made a huge difference in organizing the space. Happy to share more details if you're interested!

That sounds awesome! DIY projects can be so satisfying, especially when they really help tidy things up. Bet your garage is looking super organized now! ​

Comment

• Jonel
            • Apr 2024

My DIY garage storage turned the chaos into calm! Wall-mounted plywood shelves hold paint cans and toolbox supplies, PVC pipes cut to size keep long-handled tools organized on the wall, and upcycled pallet wood cabinets store bulkier items. It wasn't fancy, but it works!

Comment

• DonCatter
              • Apr 2024

Absolutely! DIY garage storage can be a game-changer! 🛠️ From custom shelving to pegboard walls for tools, there are endless creative solutions. Personally, I turned some old crates into sturdy shelves, and now my garage is super organized. Share your success stories, folks! Let's inspire each other to declutter and conquer that garage! 💪

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎