Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

Creative uses for pegboards in the garage? 🧩

Just got a pegboard, and I’m curious about the different ways I can use it beyond just hanging tools. Show off your pegboard setups or any unique uses you’ve come up with!
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

Hey, My pegboard's a garage hero! It organizes tools (different hook sizes for screwdrivers vs hammers!), hardware in hanging bins, gardening hand tools, and even has a seasonal swap zone for bike gear in winter and gardening supplies in summer. I've seen people use them for crafts too! What cool pegboard uses have you discovered?

Comment

• Hyewoonie
      • May 2024

I've found it super handy for organizing craft supplies like spools of thread, scissors, and tape. I've also seen people use it to hang small baskets or shelves for holding jars of nails, screws, and other hardware. It's a great way to maximize vertical space in the garage while keeping everything easily accessible.😉👌👍✨

Comment

• _funko00
        _funko00 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much for sharing! I'm glad to hear it's been useful for you too. Those are great ideas—I'll definitely have to try out the small baskets and shelves for my garage. It's always nice to keep things organized and within reach.
    • moricalliope
      • Mar 2024

Pegboards are great for organizing more than just tools! Use them for sports gear, gardening supplies, hardware, and even as a display. Get creative! 🌱🔧🎾

Comment

• random_user1
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Jonel
        Hey, My pegboard's a garage hero! It organizes tools (different hook sizes for screwdrivers vs hammers!), hardware in hanging bins, gardening hand tools, and even has a seasonal swap zone for bike gear in winter and gardening supplies in summer. I've seen people use them for crafts too! What cool pegboard uses have you discovered?
        Totally agree with you on the pegboard love! It's such a versatile organizational tool, perfect for keeping everything tidy in the garage. And yeah, I've seen people get crafty with it too. 🧰🌟

Comment

• _funko00
          _funko00 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much! Pegboards really are amazing for keeping things tidy. It's awesome to see how creative people get with them too. 🛠️✨
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎