Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

Best Way to Store Bikes in the Garage? 🚴‍♂️

Hi there! We have a few bikes that take up a lot of space in the garage. How do you store your bikes to keep them out of the way but still easy to access? Looking forward to your suggestions!
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

Personally, I think a bike stand is super practical. It's easy to access and doesn't need installation. 🛠️​

Comment

• Black_Angel
      • Apr 2024

Hey! I totally get where you're coming from. Bikes can definitely hog up space if they're not stored properly. Here's what works for me: I use bike hooks or racks mounted on the wall to hang them vertically.

Comment

• nick23nick23
      • Jan 2024

Mount bikes on vertical wall racks to save floor space while keeping them accessible. Alternatively, use ceiling hoists to lift bikes off the ground, maximizing storage space in smaller garages. 🏠🚴‍♂️

Comment

• DonCatter
      • Apr 2024

Ah, the eternal garage bike storage quest! Here's the scoop: if space is tight, go vertical with wall-mounted bike racks to free up precious floor space 🚴‍♂️💨. Or, if you've got room to spare, a sturdy bike stand can keep them organized and easily accessible. Pro tip: give 'em a quick clean before stashing 'em away to keep your garage looking fresh!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎