Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

How do you manage power cord storage? šŸ”Œ

Cords everywhere! Does anyone have a foolproof method or a product they use to keep power cords neatly organized and tangle-free? Iā€™m all ears for solutions that have worked for you!
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

Twist ties & velcro straps for extension cords, pool noodles on wall hooks for loop-and-go access, labelled bins for short cords & power strips. What's your garage cord control method?

Comment

• bingling9
      bingling9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree on this! It really organize my cords and it not looks messy. šŸ˜‰šŸ‘āœØ
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

For sure, man! I ditched the messy pile-up by investing in a cable management box - it's like a tidy little home for all my cords, plus it looks slick sitting on the floor! šŸ“¦šŸ”Œā€‹ā€‹

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
      • Mar 2024

Power cord chaos? Been there, done that! Here's the scoop: get yourself some cable organizers ā€“ they're like superheroes for your cords, keeping 'em tidy and tangle-free. Next, label those bad boys so you're not playing guessing games every time you need one šŸ·ļø. And for extra credit, try some cute cord wraps or even DIY solutions to keep everything looking sleek and organized. Say goodbye to cord clutter, hello to power to spare!

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Wrangle power cords with cable organizers like velcro ties or cord clips, and designate specific storage areas for each type of cord to keep them tidy and easily accessible. Additionally, labeling cords can help you quickly identify which one you need without a tangled mess!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎