Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

How do you organize sports equipment in the garage? ⚽🏀

Hey community! I'm looking to tidy up a chaotic collection of balls, bikes, and more. What organization strategies have you found effective?
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

Organizing sports equipment in the garage is key for decluttering and maximizing space. Use wall-mounted storage solutions like hooks, shelves, and racks, and clear bins or labeled containers to keep everything tidy and easily accessible. 🏡🏀🚲​

Comment

• Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

Organizing sports equipment in the garage can be a breeze with a few strategies. Install wall-mounted racks or shelves for items like balls, bats, and rackets. Use bins or baskets for smaller items like gloves, helmets, and protective gear. Label everything clearly for easy access and tidy storage.

Comment

• _funko00
        • Jan 2024

Hey there, the garage sports equipment struggle! ⚽🏀 One trick that's been a game-changer for me is using hooks and shelves. Hang up stuff like balls and helmets to free up floor space, and shelves are perfect for bins or baskets to corral smaller items like gloves and shin guards. Plus, labeling everything helps keep it all organized and easy to find. How do you tackle the sports gear chaos in your garage? 🚴‍♂️🧤

Comment

• Shinchan
          • Mar 2024

In my experience, utilizing hooks for hanging items like helmets and backpacks keeps them accessible 🎒. Alternatively, dedicated shelves for shoes and cleats could be a game-changer ⚽.​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎