Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Best shelving units for heavy loads? πŸ‹οΈ

Greetings! I need shelves that can handle heavy items like power tools and large bins. Any recommendations for sturdy, reliable shelving that won’t break the bank?
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! I've been in the same boat with needing heavy-duty shelves for my garage. I ended up going with some industrial-grade steel shelving units from a local hardware store. They're super sturdy and can handle all my bulky tools and storage bins without any issues. Plus, they were pretty affordable compared to some other options I looked at. Definitely worth checking out if you're on a budget but still need something strong!

Comment

• DonCatter
      DonCatter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for sharing your garage shelving solution! Sounds like those industrial-grade steel units are real game-changers! I'll definitely swing by the hardware store and check them out. Appreciate the tip! πŸ› οΈπŸ‘
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

How about investing in heavy-duty plastic shelving? Though not as rugged as steel, they're lightweight and resistant to rust and moisture. Perfect for garages or damp areas! ♻️​

Comment

• hyacinth
      • Apr 2024

Hello! πŸ‘‹πŸ› οΈ For heavy-duty storage without breaking the bank, consider steel shelving unitsβ€”they're sturdy and affordable. Look for options with adjustable shelves to accommodate various-sized items. Wire shelving is another budget-friendly choice that offers durability and good weight capacity. Make sure to check weight limits and dimensions to ensure they meet your needs. With the right shelving, you'll have reliable storage for your heavy items! πŸ’ͺπŸ“¦ Any specific brands or models you're considering? Let's share recommendations!

Comment

• random_user1
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by hyacinth
        Hello! πŸ‘‹πŸ› οΈ For heavy-duty storage without breaking the bank, consider steel shelving unitsβ€”they're sturdy and affordable. Look for options with adjustable shelves to accommodate various-sized items. Wire shelving is another budget-friendly choice that offers durability and good weight capacity. Make sure to check weight limits and dimensions to ensure they meet your needs. With the right shelving, you'll have reliable storage for your heavy items! πŸ’ͺπŸ“¦ Any specific brands or models you're considering? Let's share recommendations!
        Agree! Steel shelving is a bang for the buck. Adjusting shelves is a must for versatility... Been eyeing some options from Husky or Honey-Can-Do.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎