Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monggi
    • Mar 2024

How do you maximize space in a small garage? 🚗📦

Hey folks! I'm struggling to find space for all my tools and outdoor gear in my tiny garage. Any clever tricks or setups you've used to make the most of limited space?
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Walls are your best friend in a small garage! Mounted shelves & tool organizers keep everything off the floor and easy to grab. Hanging some bikes on the ceiling with hooks frees up major space too 😉👍​

Comment

• moricalliope
      • Mar 2024

Maximizing space in a small garage involves creative organization and efficient use of available space. Utilize wall-mounted storage solutions like pegboards and shelves, along with overhead racks to free up floor space. Multi-functional furniture and storage containers can help maximize storage capacity. Happy organizing! 🛠️🚗​

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Think vertical! Install shelves or cabinets high up on the walls to store items you don't need frequent access to. Utilize hooks and pegboards for hanging tools and equipment, and consider compact storage solutions like stackable bins or wall-mounted bike racks. With a little creativity, every nook and cranny can become useful space! 🏠🔧

Comment

• Chocomucho
          • Mar 2024

Hey there! One thing that really helped me in my small garage was installing some sturdy shelves along the walls. That way, I could stack up my tools and boxes without taking up floor space. Also, don't forget about overhead storage racks for things you don't use often. Hope that helps!

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
            • Jan 2024

Hi there! Maximizing space in a small garage can be a game-changer. Try adding wall-mounted shelves and pegboards for vertical storage 📚🔧. Ceiling racks are awesome for keeping things like bikes and seasonal items out of the way. And don't forget about multipurpose furniture, like a foldable workbench. Good luck! 🚗

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎