Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

How to keep your garage storage kid-friendly and safe? πŸ‘ΆπŸ”’

Hey parents! I need to organize my garage in a way that’s safe for my little ones. How do you keep dangerous tools out of reach but still handy for you?
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

High shelves for the win! πŸ’― I bolted some sturdy shelves up high in the garage ..perfect for storing all the power tools, paint cans, and anything else that could be a disaster for tiny hands. Plus, it keeps all that stuff out of the way when I actually need the floor space. Just make sure you use strong anchors and install them properly for safety πŸ˜‰

Comment

• kiara
      • Mar 2024

To keep your garage storage kid-friendly and safe, use locked cabinets or high shelves for dangerous items, and clear bins for small objects. Keep children's toys separate, and educate them on garage safety. Supervision is key to preventing accidents.πŸ”’πŸ”¨β€‹

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
        • Mar 2024

Hey, safety first! πŸ”’πŸ‘Ά Keeping your garage storage kid-friendly is a must! Opt for sturdy shelves or cabinets to keep heavy items out of reach. Lock up any hazardous materials like tools and chemicals in secure cabinets. And for the little explorers, make sure to anchor tall shelves and cabinets to the wall to prevent tipping. Safety gates can also help keep curious kiddos out of harm's way. Let's keep those garage adventures safe and sound!

Comment

• Jonel
          • Apr 2024

Tot bins are a lifesaver! I got some low shelves and colorful bins for all the toys and balls that would normally be scattered around. Keeps the floor clear and out of reach, but the kiddo can still grab stuff easily. For the dangerous stuff, though, I went with a wall-mounted cabinet with a lock. Paints, weed killer, that kind of thing. Up high and out of sight!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎