Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

What's the best garage shelving system for heavy loads? πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ

Hey folks! I'm looking to overhaul my garage and need a shelving system that can handle heavy items like power tools and large bins. Any recommendations on brands or setups that won’t buckle under the weight?
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

When selecting garage shelving for heavy loads, prioritize durability and strength. Look for heavy-duty steel units with adjustable shelves from brands like Gladiator, Edsal, and Muscle Rack. Consider shelf dimensions, weight capacity, and ease of assembly. Anchoring shelves to the wall adds stability. βš’οΈ

Comment

• yellowmonkey
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by kiara
      When selecting garage shelving for heavy loads, prioritize durability and strength. Look for heavy-duty steel units with adjustable shelves from brands like Gladiator, Edsal, and Muscle Rack. Consider shelf dimensions, weight capacity, and ease of assembly. Anchoring shelves to the wall adds stability. βš’οΈ
      Totally agree, durability should be the top priority when it comes to garage shelving for heavy loads. Brands like Gladiator and Muscle Rack offer some solid options with adjustable shelves, which make organizing a breeze. βš’οΈ

Comment

• Chocomucho
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! When it comes to heavy loads in the garage, I swear by heavy-duty steel shelving units. They're sturdy enough to handle all sorts of gear without sagging or buckling. Look for brands like Gladiator, Husky, or Edsalβ€”they've got some solid options that should do the trick!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎