Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

What’s your go-to method for organizing sports equipment? ⚽🏀

Need some advice! My kids' sports gear is all over the place. How do you folks keep balls, bats, and bikes organized and easily accessible?
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! I feel your pain with the sports gear chaos. One thing that's been a game-changer for me is setting up a dedicated storage area in the garage. I use bins or baskets to corral smaller items like balls and gloves, and hooks or racks for hanging bikes and bats. Labeling everything helps too, so the kids know where to put things back (in theory, at least!). It's not perfect, but it definitely helps tame the clutter!

Comment

• _funko00
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! Organizing sports equipment can be a game-changer! 🏈⚽ I swear by using bins or baskets to corral smaller items like balls and gloves. Wall-mounted racks are perfect for hanging bats, rackets, and helmets, keeping them off the ground and easy to grab. And don't forget hooks for things like backpacks and water bottles! With a little organization, you'll always be ready for game time! 🏀

Comment

• Monggi
        • Mar 2024

I've found that dedicating a specific area in the garage or mudroom just for sports gear helps maintain order in the chaos. 🏡🔒🧹​

Comment

• youngoldone23
          • Jan 2024

For sports equipment, consider using bins, baskets, or shelves to categorize and store items neatly. Wall-mounted racks or hooks can keep balls and bats off the ground, while labeled containers make it easy to find what you need. By assigning each item a designated spot, you'll streamline organization and ensure everything is readily available for game time! ⚽🏀

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎