Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

What's the best garage shelving system for heavy loads? πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ

Hey folks! I'm looking to overhaul my garage and need a shelving system that can handle heavy items like power tools and large bins. Any recommendations on brands or setups that won’t buckle under the weight?
  • youngoldone23
    • Jan 2024

For heavy-duty garage storage, consider steel shelving systems from brands like Gladiator or Husky. They're built to withstand the weight of power tools and large bins without sagging or buckling. πŸ’ͺπŸ”§

​

Comment

• Shinchan
      • Mar 2024

Though it might seem traditional, don't overlook heavy-duty wooden shelves. They're robust, can bear substantial loads, and add a rustic vibe to your garage. 🌲

Comment

• Jonel
        • Apr 2024

Hey there! I've been in the same boat, needing sturdy shelving for my garage. I found that steel shelving units are the way to go for heavy loads. Brands like Gladiator, Edsal, and Husky offer some solid options that can support those bulky items without sagging or buckling. Just make sure to check the weight capacity and dimensions to match your needs! πŸ› οΈ

Comment

• Marich
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Jonel
          Hey there! I've been in the same boat, needing sturdy shelving for my garage. I found that steel shelving units are the way to go for heavy loads. Brands like Gladiator, Edsal, and Husky offer some solid options that can support those bulky items without sagging or buckling. Just make sure to check the weight capacity and dimensions to match your needs! πŸ› οΈ

Nice one! Steel shelving sounds like the way to go for sure. Gotta keep that garage organized and sturdy, right? I'll check out those brands you mentioned. Thanks for the tip! πŸ› οΈ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎