Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prel
    • Jan 2024

What’s the best way to store tools without a toolbox? 🛠️

Hey everyone! I'm running out of space and looking for clever ways to store all my tools. Has anyone tried alternatives to traditional toolboxes? Would love to hear your creative solutions!
  • Bob
    • Mar 2024

Hey there! 👋 When I ran out of toolbox space, I turned to pegboards mounted on the garage wall. It's a super affordable and space-saving solution! I hang all my tools on hooks, keeping them visible and easily accessible. Plus, you can customize the layout to fit your tools perfectly. It's been a game-changer for organizing my garage clutter!

Comment

• random_user1
      random_user1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, dude, pegboards rock! I did the same when I ran outta space. It's cheap and tidy...totally changed my garage game! 🔧🔨
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! Prel​, Storing tools without a toolbox can be a creative challenge, but fear not! 🛠️ You can totally DIY it with some wall-mounted hooks or pegboards - they're like the OG tool storage solution and keep everything organized and within reach. 💡 Another idea is repurposing old jars or cans to hold smaller tools and hardware - it's eco-friendly and keeps your workspace clutter-free. 🌿 And don't forget about using sturdy buckets or bins for larger items - stack 'em up and voila, instant tool storage! 🪣 Get creative and have fun with it! 💪​

Comment

• hyacinth
      • Apr 2024

Running out of space for your tools? Consider alternatives to traditional toolboxes like pegboards, wall-mounted shelves, or magnetic strips. These solutions not only maximize space but also keep your tools easily accessible and organized. Happy organizing! 🧰🔧

Comment

• BossDPM
        • Mar 2024

Hey! I think using a pegboard could be a great solution. You can hang your tools up for easy access and organization. Though, make sure to arrange them strategically so you can grab what you need without any hassle! 🔨​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎