Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

Any DIY Bedroom Decor Ideas? 🎨

Hey there, DIY enthusiasts! I'm itching to add a personal touch to my bedroom decor without breaking the bank. Do you have any crafty ideas or projects that you've tried and loved? Whether it's painting old furniture, creating custom wall art, or crafting unique headboards, share your favorite DIY inspirations here! 🖌️🏠
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Obsessed with DIY bedroom decor! 😍 Totally transforms your space without spending a fortune. My go-to? Fabric wall hangings! Snagged some fabric on sale, cut it up, and threw some fairy lights from IKEA behind it. Boho vibes in minutes, and way cheaper than fancy stuff 💅😊

Comment

• Prel
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by random_user1
      Hey there, DIY enthusiasts! I'm itching to add a personal touch to my bedroom decor without breaking the bank. Do you have any crafty ideas or projects that you've tried and loved? Whether it's painting old furniture, creating custom wall art, or crafting unique headboards, share your favorite DIY inspirations here! 🖌️🏠
      How about making your own colorful paintings to hang on the walls or repurposing old items like jars or bottles to create cute decorations?

Comment

• Kerful09
        • Jan 2024

Some DIY bedroom decor ideas include:
        • Creating a gallery wall with framed photos or artwork
        • Painting an accent wall with a bold color or geometric design
        • Making your own headboard using reclaimed wood, fabric, or foam boards
        • Crafting decorative throw pillows or pillow covers
        • Installing string lights or fairy lights for a cozy ambiance
        • Upcycling old furniture with paint or decorative paper
        • Making a macrame wall hanging or plant hanger
        • Creating a DIY canopy or bed crown for a dreamy look.

Comment

• moricalliope
          • Mar 2024

Enhance your bedroom with DIY decor ideas like a gallery wall, revamped furniture, and custom pillows. Get creative! 🎨🏠

Comment

• Daia
            • Jan 2024

Transform your bedroom with DIY decor ideas such as creating wall art, crafting a unique headboard, sewing accent pillows, making a photo collage, adding string lights for ambiance, repurposing furniture, or crafting a DIY canopy bed.

Comment

• Yankee
              Yankee commented
              Editing a comment
              Totally agree with you! DIY projects are such a fun way to personalize your space. I've been thinking of making a photo collage with all my travel memories – it's a great way to showcase adventures without spending a fortune on artwork. Your list covers everything from big projects like headboards to small touches like accent pillows. Awesome suggestions!
          • Bob
            • Mar 2024

I've been on a DIY spree lately, and I've got a couple of bedroom decor ideas to share. One thing I tried recently was making my own wall art using canvas and acrylic paint – super easy and you can customize it to match your room's color scheme. Another fun project was upcycling old mason jars into cute bedside table lamps – just add some fairy lights inside and voila! Instant cozy vibes. And if you're feeling really ambitious, you could try your hand at building a DIY headboard using reclaimed wood or even fabric and foam. Can't wait to hear about everyone else's crafty creations! 🎨✨

Comment

• Marcussi
              • Mar 2024

Originally posted by random_user1
              How about making colorful paper lanterns to hang above your bed or creating your photo collage using pictures of friends and family? There are tons of fun ideas out there to make your bedroom feel extra special! 🌟

Comment

• Shinchan
                • Mar 2024

How about creating a personalized photo wall with your favorite memories? 📸 It adds a touch of nostalgia to your space.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎