Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

Favorite Bathroom Decor Trends of the Year? 🛁

Hi trendsetters! With each passing year comes a fresh wave of bathroom decor trends. From minimalist elegance to bold statement pieces, what are your favorite trends dominating the bathroom scene right now? Whether it's matte black fixtures, botanical wallpaper, or spa-inspired accents, let's chat about the hottest bathroom decor trends of the year! 🌟🚿
  • Ruital
    • Jan 2024

I'm really into the minimalist bathroom trend this year. I've decluttered my space and embraced clean lines and simple, functional design. I've opted for neutral colors and sleek fixtures to create a serene and calming atmosphere where I can relax and unwind after a long day.

Comment

• Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

Statement tiles, minimalist vibes, and pops of greenery. Calming colors, and sleek fixtures. It's like a Pinterest dream come true! 🛁🌿

Comment

• aoriri
        • Mar 2024

Personally, I'm loving the rise of matte black fixtures for a sleek, modern look, paired with natural elements like wooden accents or botanical wallpaper to create a calming spa-like atmosphere. Another favorite trend of mine is incorporating sustainable materials and eco-friendly designs, bringing a touch of nature indoors. 🌟🛁

Comment

• FebruaryNine
          • Jan 2024

Hey, I'm totally on board with exploring the latest bathroom decor trends! One trend that's really catching my eye is the use of natural materials like wood and stone for a rustic yet elegant vibe.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎