Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

🚿 How Do You Keep Your Shower Clutter-Free? Tips Needed!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatJones
    • Jan 2024

🚿 How Do You Keep Your Shower Clutter-Free? Tips Needed!

Hey folks! πŸš€ My shower seems to have turned into a mini storage space lately with shampoo bottles, loofahs, and who-knows-what cluttering up the corners. πŸ˜… Do you have any genius hacks for keeping the shower tidy and organized? I'm all ears (and in desperate need of some decluttering tips)! 🧼✨
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Shower caddy for the win! Keeps all my bottles organized and off the shower floor so no more slippery surprises!. Bonus points for a caddy with little compartments for razors and stuff.
    Got some cool recos here--> 13 Best Showerhead Caddy for 2024

Also, I totally recommend those hanging mesh organizers for loofahs and poufs. Keeps them from getting all gunky and mildewy in the corner.

Declutter ruthlessly too! 🀭 Toss any expired products or anything you don't use regularly. Your shower will thank you! 🚿

#ShowerOrganizationGoals #DeclutterYourShower ✨
    ​

Comment

• byang05
      • Jan 2024

To maintain a clutter-free shower, use shower caddies or organizers, declutter regularly, opt for multi-purpose products, and dry the shower area after each use to prevent mold and mildew. 😊😊

Comment

• Primrose08
        • Jan 2024

Let's keep it simple! I find using multi-purpose products or refillable dispensers really helps cut down on clutter in the shower. Plus, it's great for the environment! 🌿🧼

Comment

• LightRenz
          • Jan 2024

Hey! I used to struggle with shower clutter until I discovered the magic of mesh shower organizers. I found one with multiple pockets that hangs from the shower rod, and it's been a game-changer. I use the pockets to store all my shower essentials like shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and even my loofah. It keeps everything tidy and easily accessible, without taking up valuable shower space.

Comment

• Daia
            • Jan 2024

To keep your shower clutter-free, use a hanging shower caddy or corner shelf to store bath products, consider installing a built-in niche or shelf for a sleeker look, use minimalistic packaging for products to reduce visual clutter, and establish a routine of regularly removing empty bottles or unused items to maintain a tidy space.

​

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎