Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bathtub Storage Solutions: How Do You Keep Bath Toys in Check?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yankee
    • Jan 2024

Bathtub Storage Solutions: How Do You Keep Bath Toys in Check?

Hey parents and caregivers! πŸ§ΈπŸ› Bath time with the little ones is a blast, but the aftermath of scattered bath toys can be a bit overwhelming. 🀯 How do you corral the chaos and keep bath toys organized and accessible? Share your savvy storage solutions and help me reclaim my bathtub from the toy takeover!
  • littlemermaid
    • Mar 2024

Hey fellow parents! πŸ¦†πŸ› Oh man, I feel you on the bath toy chaos! πŸ˜… We use a mesh net organizer that suctions to the wall – super easy to toss toys into after bath time. Also, got a few plastic bins with drainage holes to stash toys that need to dry out. Keeps things tidy and prevents mold growth. What's your secret weapon against the toy takeover? 🚿🌟 #ToyStorageHacks 🧼✨

Comment

• Yankee
      Yankee commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the mesh net idea! We actually repurposed a hanging shoe organizer with pockets for our bath toys. Each pocket holds different types of toys, making clean-up a breeze. Plus, the breathable fabric prevents any moldy surprises. πŸ˜„
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

I feel you, man. πŸ˜… Been there, done that. What worked for me is getting one of those mesh organizers that suction to the wall. Keeps the toys in one place and dries 'em out too. πŸšΏπŸ‘

Comment

• Yankee
      Yankee commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely, those mesh organizers are a lifesaver!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎