Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIY Bathroom Storage Projects: Share Your Success Stories!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byang05
    • Jan 2024

DIY Bathroom Storage Projects: Share Your Success Stories!

Hey DIY enthusiasts! πŸ› οΈβœ¨ I'm feeling inspired to roll up my sleeves and tackle some bathroom storage projects, but I need a little push in the right direction. πŸ“πŸ’ͺ Have you recently completed any DIY storage solutions for your bathroom? Whether it's custom shelves, handmade baskets, or clever organizers, I'd love to hear about your successful projects and maybe even borrow some ideas! πŸŒŸπŸ”¨
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Built some floating shelves over the toilet last weekend with my hubby! πŸ˜„ Needed more space for towels and stuff, and this seemed like a good use of wasted space. Wasn't too hard either - just some brackets, wood planks, and a few coats of paint. Thinking about adding some cute baskets on the shelves for extra storage 😁

Comment

• Yula24
      • Jan 2024

Oh, you know what's been a game-changer for me?😊 Setting up a pegboard wall in my bathroom! It's seriously awesome because it feels like I've created my very own storage masterpiece. I can hang baskets, shelves, and hooks just the way I want, making it so easy to keep all my bathroom essentials neat and tidy. And the best part? It's a super fun DIY project that lets me get creative and add my own personal touch to my space!​

Comment

• kiara
        • Mar 2024

Hello DIY buddy! Check out my bathroom storage transformation with floating shelves. Get creative with DIY storage solutions like hanging baskets and more! Happy DIYing! πŸ› οΈβœ¨πŸŒŸπŸ”¨β€‹

Comment

• nick23nick23
          • Jan 2024

I recently created floating shelves from reclaimed wood to maximize vertical storage in my bathroom. I also repurposed mason jars into stylish organizers for cotton balls and q-tips. It's amazing how a little DIY effort can transform a space! Can't wait to hear about your projects too! πŸšΏπŸ”§

​

Comment

• Joro
            • Mar 2024

Absolutely! I recently built a floating shelf above my bathroom sink using reclaimed wood. It turned out great and provides extra storage for toiletries without taking up floor space. Plus, it adds a rustic charm to the room! Can't wait to hear about other DIY storage ideas from fellow enthusiasts! πŸ›πŸ”§

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎