Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

πŸ” How Do You Organize Your Bathroom Cabinets? Share Your Tips!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katiee
    • Jan 2024

πŸ” How Do You Organize Your Bathroom Cabinets? Share Your Tips!

Hi everyone! πŸ‘‹ I'm on a mission to declutter and organize my bathroom cabinets, but I'm not sure where to start. How do you tackle this task? Do you have any tried-and-true methods or organizing hacks that keep your cabinets neat and tidy? Let's swap secrets! πŸ—ƒοΈπŸ”’
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey! πŸ› I declutter first, then use baskets or bins to group similar items. Stackable shelves and drawer organizers help maximize space. Keep it simple and stick to a system! πŸ—ƒοΈπŸ’‘

#BathroomOrganization #DeclutteringTips Bedroom & Bathroom bedroomideas

Comment

• Prel
      Prel commented
      Editing a comment
      Your approach sounds super practical! 😊 I'll definitely give it a try. Thanks for the Storables tip, I'll check it out for more inspiration! πŸ›οΈβœ¨
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

Hey, bathroom organizers! 🚿✨ When it comes to taming the chaos in those cabinets, here's the scoop: Start by decluttering and tossing anything past its prime. Then, invest in some cute bins or baskets to categorize your essentials like skincare, haircare, and toiletries. Utilize drawer dividers or stackable organizers for extra space optimization. And don't forget to label for easy access! πŸ·οΈπŸ’‘ Your bathroom cabinets will be Insta-worthy in no time!

Comment

• lingling9
      • Mar 2024

I also declutter some things on my bathroom last week and I think you should buy a labeler! After you declutter everything you don't need you can start labeling your things. Labeling shelves, bins, and containers can help you and your family members easily locate items and maintain organization. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œβœ¨

Comment

• Nateerin17
        • Jan 2024

Hi, here are some tips on how to organize bathroom cabinets: πŸ˜€
        1. Use drawer dividers or small bins to separate and categorize items like toiletries, skincare products, and medicines.
        2. Utilize stackable storage containers or baskets to maximize vertical space.
        3. Keep frequently used items easily accessible and place lesser-used items towards the back.
        4. Use labeled jars or containers for cotton balls, Q-tips, and other small items.
        5. Consider installing hooks or racks inside cabinet doors to hang hair tools or towels for efficient storage.
        ​

Comment

• Shinchan
          • Mar 2024

Hello! Personally, I find grouping similar items together is key πŸ”‘. For instance, all my skincare stuff goes in one spot. Makes it easier to find what I need.

Comment

• youngoldone23
            • Jan 2024

Start by decluttering and only keeping essentials. Use drawer dividers and bins to categorize items like skincare, haircare, and medications. Utilize vertical space with shelves or organizers and consider labeling containers for easy access. Happy organizing! 🚿🧴

​

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎