Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • littlemermaid
    • Mar 2024

Exploring the World of Smart Bathroom Fixtures 🌐

Discussing the integration of smart technology in bathroom fixtures like mirrors, toilets, and showers, and sharing experiences with features such as voice control and temperature settings.
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Absolutely! 🚿 I've been exploring smart bathroom fixtures myself and have found the integration of technology fascinating. Voice control for adjusting shower temperatures or activating built-in lighting in mirrors adds a touch of convenience and luxury to the daily routine. I'd love to hear others' experiences with these features and how they've enhanced their bathroom experiences. πŸ’‘πŸŽ€

Comment

• bryanjay1999
      • Jan 2024

Yo, smart bathroom stuff's legit. Got this mirror with voice control, dope for tunes while I shower 🚿. Temperature settings? Life changer, no more cold shocks...

Comment

• Migeemee19
        • Jan 2024

Absolutely! Smart bathroom fixtures are like a touch of magic in our daily lives! 🚿✨ They not only add convenience but also a touch of luxury. Who knew controlling your shower temperature with your voice could feel so futuristic? It's like living in a sci-fi movie, but better!

Comment

• jezsha
          • Mar 2024

I recently upgraded my bathroom with some smart fixtures, and let me tell you, it's been a game-changer! I love being able to control the temperature of my shower with just my voice - feels like I'm living in the future! And the smart mirror? It's like having a personal assistant in the bathroom. Plus, it's super handy for checking the weather and my schedule while I'm getting ready in the morning. Definitely recommend exploring the world of smart bathroom fixtures if you're thinking about upgrading! πŸšΏπŸ”Š

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎