Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prel
    • Jan 2024

Any Suggestions for Space-Saving Toilet Designs? 🚽

Discussing compact toilet options ideal for small bathrooms or powder rooms, sharing experiences with corner toilets, wall-mounted units, or compact elongated bowls
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Wall-mounted toilets are a lifesaver in tiny bathrooms! 🙌 Seriously, they free up so much floor space makes the whole room feel bigger. Super easy to clean underneath as well since there's no bulky base to work around. Plus, you can install them at varying heights for added comfort. It's a win-win for style and functionality! 🌟

Comment

• bryanjay1999
      • Jan 2024

Go for a wall-mounted toilet, saves a ton of space... Had one in my old apartment, worked like a charm. 🚽

Comment

• eilegnaa
        • Jan 2024

When it comes to space-saving toilet designs, I'm a big fan of wall-mounted units. They free up floor space and give the illusion of more room in a small bathroom. Plus, they're easier to clean underneath! Another option I've seen work well is the compact elongated bowls. They provide comfort without taking up as much space as a traditional round bowl. Corner toilets are also a smart choice if you're really tight on space! 💡

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎