Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you maintain a clutter-free closet when you're a fashion enthusiast?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

How do you maintain a clutter-free closet when you're a fashion enthusiast?

I'm a self-proclaimed fashion enthusiast and tend to accumulate a lot of clothes and accessories.
    How do you balance your love for shopping with maintaining a clutter-free and organized closet?
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

I totally get where you're coming from! . . . It's all about regularly decluttering and donating items you no longer wear to make room for new pieces. . . . Also, investing in versatile pieces that can be styled in multiple ways helps keep the closet clutter-free while still satisfying your fashion cravings. . . . 🛍️👗👠

Comment

• aeri.wish
      • Jan 2024

OMG same! New clothes are SO tempting, but my closet can only handle so much. 😭😂

One thing that helps me is practicing the "one in, one out" rule. Whenever I buy something new, I try to donate or sell an item from my closet to make space. It keeps things balanced and ensures my closet stays clutter-free while still indulging in my love for fashion! 🛍️👗

Comment

• MiggyB
        • Jan 2024

Hi! Regularly declutter your wardrobe by assessing each item's value and usefulness, donating or selling those you no longer wear or need, while also investing in storage solutions and organizing techniques to maintain order and maximize space in your closet.​

Comment

• maica17
          • Jan 2024

Hey fellow fashion lovers! So, my trick is the one-in-one-out rule – buy a new shirt, gotta say bye to an old one. Keeps the closet in check. Also, seasonal rotations – pack away winter stuff when it's summer and vice versa. Oh, and don't forget the purge sessions – declutter and donate what you don't wear.​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎