Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any tips for creating a functional closet in a dorm room or small apartment?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Any tips for creating a functional closet in a dorm room or small apartment?

I'm moving into a dorm room or a small apartment soon and need to make the most out of a small closet space.
    Any advice for creating a functional and organized closet in a compact living space?
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Sure thing! When I was in college, I found that using stackable storage bins and hanging organizers helped maximize the space in my tiny closet. 📦 Also, consider using slim hangers to save space and keep your clothes from getting crumpled.​

Comment

• littlemermaid
      • Mar 2024

So, when I was in a tiny dorm, got these slim hangers – more clothes fit, mind-blowing. Over-the-door shoe organizer – turned that door into a shoe haven. And stackable bins for folded stuff – vertical storage is the key.

Comment

• Buttercup
        • Jan 2024

Hey! If your closet space is limited, consider utilizing under-bed storage containers or rolling drawers to store off-season clothing, shoes, or extra bedding. Choose low-profile storage solutions that fit neatly under your bed and can be easily accessed when needed.

Comment

• bombasticguy
          • Jan 2024

Hi! Keep your closet organized and clutter-free by regularly decluttering and purging items you no longer need or use. Donate or sell clothing, shoes, and accessories that no longer fit or suit your style, and only keep items that you truly love and wear regularly. Also, choose furniture pieces that serve multiple functions to maximize storage in a small space. Look for ottomans, bed frames, or nightstands with built-in drawers or shelves for storing clothing, accessories, or other personal items.​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎