Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips for organizing a shared kids' closet to accommodate different ages and needs?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juanesteban
    • Jan 2024

Tips for organizing a shared kids' closet to accommodate different ages and needs?

My kids share a closet, but they're at different ages with varying clothing sizes and storage needs. Any suggestions on how to organize their closet to make it functional for everyone?
  • DragonMommy
    • Jan 2024

Color-code, use adjustable shelves, and label bins for a shared kids' closet that caters to different ages and needs – making it a breeze for everyone! 🌈

Comment

• Alfredn
      • Jan 2024

Color code clothing items or use fun labels to designate sections for each child's belongings. It adds a playful touch and makes it easier for kids to find their stuff!

Comment

• awzome404
        • Jan 2024

in my experience, using adjustable shelving and bins can be a lifesaver. Labeling sections with each child's name helps keep things clear, and hanging rods at different heights accommodate various clothing lengths. Also, consider using hanging organizers for shoes, accessories, or smaller items to maximize space and accessibility.

Comment

• fab_charms
          • Jan 2024

I totally get the struggle of organizing a shared kids' closet with different ages and sizes. What I usually do is use adjustable shelving and hanging rods so you can customize the space to fit each kid's needs. You could also designate specific sections or shelves for each child's clothes to keep things organized. And don't forget about storage bins or baskets for things like socks, underwear, and accessories—it helps keep everything tidy and accessible. Another tip is to involve the kids in the organization process so they feel like they have a say in how their stuff is arranged. Hope that helps make your shared closet more functional for everyone!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎