Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to maintain closet organization long-term?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charmsb22
    • Jan 2024

How to maintain closet organization long-term?

Hi friends! I've spent hours organizing my closet, but somehow it always ends up back in disarray within a few weeks. Any strategies for maintaining a neatly organized closet over the long haul? I'm in need of some sustainable solutions!
  • Larah Mae Sarita
    • Jan 2024

Hey Charms! Invest in durable storage solutions such as shelves, bins, baskets, and hangers that are designed to keep your clothes and accessories organized. Opt for sustainable materials like bamboo, wood, or recycled plastic whenever possible.

Comment

• Prel
      Prel commented
      Editing a comment
      Organizing my space is going to be so much easier! ๐Ÿงบโœจ
  • Migeemee19
    • Jan 2024

Hey! I totally get the struggle. Keeping a closet organized can be a challenge. One tip is to regularly declutter and donate items you don't wear anymore. Invest in storage solutions like bins or baskets to keep things tidy. Also, try organizing by category or color to make it easier to find things. And don't forget to set aside some time every few weeks for a quick touch-up to maintain that order.๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! I feel you. One thing that's worked for me is the "one in, one out" rule. Every time I buy something new, I donate or sell something I no longer use. Keeps clutter in check! ๐Ÿ”„ You can check this out: https://storables.com/storage-and-or...mall-closet-2/. This might give you some facts and ideas about organizing your closet. ๐Ÿ˜Š

#ClosetOrganizationHacks โ€‹

Comment

• _funko00
        • Jan 2024

To keep your closet organized for the long haul, try these tips: regularly declutter clothes you no longer wear, use storage bins or baskets for smaller items, and stick to a system that works for you, like organizing by color or season. Consistency is key!

Comment

• Tanley
          • Mar 2024

Daily Maintenance: I try to spend just a few minutes each day putting things back where they belong. It helps prevent the chaos from building up.โ€‹

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎