Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips for organizing a shared closet with a partner?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gratefulheart
    • Jan 2024

Tips for organizing a shared closet with a partner?

Hi fellow lovebirds! Sharing a closet with my partner has its challenges, especially when our styles and storage habits clash. Any advice for maintaining harmony and organization in a shared closet space? I'm all ears!
  • MiggyB
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! Try to declutter together. Start by going through all of your clothing and accessories together and decluttering items that you no longer wear or need. Set aside time to assess each item and decide whether to keep, donate, or discard it. This process can help free up space in the closet and make it easier to organize your remaining belongings.​

Comment

• LightRenz
      • Jan 2024

Hehe sharing closet with a partner can be a collaborative and efficient process both of you can divide the closet into sections or zones for each of you. This can help maintain a sense of individual space while sharing the closet. Consider allocating specific areas for different types of clothing or accessories also discuss and compromise on storage solutions that work for both of you

Comment

• awzome404
        • Jan 2024

In my experience, setting clear boundaries and designated spaces for each person's belongings can help maintain organization and reduce conflicts. It's also helpful to regularly declutter and donate items we no longer use or need to keep the space clutter-free. Lastly, communication is key - discussing preferences and compromises openly can prevent misunderstandings and promote harmony in the shared closet.

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

Divide and conquer! Assign specific areas or shelves for each person's belongings to keep things organized and minimize mix-ups. Plus, it's a great excuse for a closet makeover date night!

Comment

• maica17
            • Jan 2024

Hey there lovey-doveys! 🌈 Closet wars, am I right? 😅 What's been a game-changer for us is divvying up the space - like, half for you, half for me. And hooks! Hooks are life-savers. Toss bags, hats, whatever on 'em. Also, color-code hangers so you know what's yours at a glance. Less "That's mine, no it's mine!" drama. 🤷‍♀️ How do you guys keep the peace in your shared closet? Share the wisdom! 💑👗👔

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎