Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! My closet is a mess - where do I even start?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Help! My closet is a mess - where do I even start?

Hi everyone! I've finally mustered up the courage to tackle my messy closet, but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.
    Any advice on where to begin when organizing a chaotic wardrobe? Your guidance would be greatly appreciated!
  • byang05
    • Jan 2024

Ah, the infamous closet chaos! Don't fret, you're not alone in this wardrobe wilderness. Begin by taking a deep breath and summoning your inner Marie Kondo. Start small, tackling one section at a time. Ask yourself the tough questions: Does it spark joy? Have I worn it in the last year? If not, it might be time to bid it farewell. Invest in some nifty storage solutions like bins, shelves, or hanging organizers to maximize space and keep things tidy. And remember, it's okay to let go of items that no longer serve you – they're just making room for the fabulous new additions to come! Happy decluttering!

Comment

• zai430
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! 😊 Don't stress, we've all been there! Start by sorting your clothes into categories like tops, bottoms, and accessories. Then, tackle one category at a time, deciding what to keep, donate, or toss. It's a step-by-step process, but you'll feel amazing once it's done! 🌟

I guess this read was made for you >> How To Organize Clothing In Closet πŸ˜‰

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! πŸ‘‹ Tackling a messy closet can definitely feel daunting at first, but you've got this! I find it helpful to start by decluttering and sorting through everything. Take it one section at a timeβ€”start with clothes, then move to shoes, accessories, and so on. As you go, ask yourself if each item brings you joy or serves a purpose. Don't be afraid to let go of things you no longer need or love. And when it comes to organizing, investing in some quality storage bins, baskets, or hangers can work wonders for keeping things tidy. Remember, it's all about finding a system that works for you! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘šπŸ‘ 

Comment

• Yankee
          • Jan 2024

Hi, Just dedicate a block of time when you can focus solely on organizing your wardrobe without feeling rushed. This will allow you to thoroughly assess and rearrange your clothing without interruptions. To prevent your wardrobe from becoming chaotic again, make a habit of regularly purging items you no longer wear and returning items to their designated places after use

Comment

• fab_charms
            • Jan 2024

I totally feel you - tackling a messy closet can be daunting. One thing that's helped me is to start by decluttering. Take everything out of your closet and go through each item one by one. Ask yourself if you really need it or if it's just taking up space. Donate or toss anything you don't use or love anymore. Then, once you've pared down your wardrobe, think about how you want to organize it. You can use bins, baskets, or hangers to group similar items together, like shirts, pants, or accessories. And don't forget to make use of any vertical space, like shelves or hanging organizers, to maximize storage. It might take some time and effort, but trust me, it'll feel amazing once you've got everything organized!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎