Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with overflowing closets? Need advice!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Larah Mae Sarita
    • Jan 2024

How do you deal with overflowing closets? Need advice!

Hey everyone! My closet seems to be bursting at the seams lately. Any tips on how to manage and organize a closet that's overflowing with clothes and accessories? I'm all ears!
  • eilegna
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! 👋 I feel you on the overflowing closet struggle! One thing that's helped me is to declutter regularly and donate or sell items I no longer wear or need. Another tip is to maximize vertical space with shelves or hanging organizers for shoes and accessories. And don't forget about under-bed storage bins for seasonal clothing or items you don't use often. It's all about finding what works for your space and lifestyle! Good luck! 🌟

Comment

• bryanjay1999
      • Jan 2024

I've been there with the overflowing closet situation. What really helped me was doing a serious decluttering session, donating clothes I haven't worn in ages. Then, I invested in some storage bins and organizers to maximize space and keep things tidy. Finally, I try to adopt a "one in, one out" rule to prevent the clutter from building up again.

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Time for a closet makeover marathon!
        Channel your inner fashionista and do a wardrobe purge.
        Donate or swap items you no longer wear to make room for new treasures. It's like giving your closet a fresh breath of air!

Comment

• gratefulheart
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! Dealing with an overflowing closet can be a challenge, but there are some great strategies to help you manage and organize your space. One approach is to start by decluttering and donating items you no longer wear or need. Then, consider using space-saving solutions like slim hangers, shelf dividers, and storage bins to maximize vertical space and keep things tidy. 😉

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
            • Jan 2024

Set aside dedicated time for decluttering your closet regularly, perhaps once every season. This helps prevent the accumulation of unnecessary items.😍😍😍

Comment

• Sandy
              • Jan 2024

Consider a seasonal declutter by donating or selling items you no longer need. Invest in storage bins, use space-saving hangers, and organize with shelf dividers to optimize your closet space. 🚿✨

Comment

• Ruital
                • Jan 2024

Totally been there! Get some slim hangers – they save space and make your closet look way more organized. I also use baskets for accessories and label them so I'm not digging around for a matching pair of socks. Game-changer!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎