Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any tips for installing a toilet paper holder securely?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Any tips for installing a toilet paper holder securely?

Inquiring about successful DIY installations of toilet paper holders and gathering tips for a secure and functional setup. 🤔
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! How's it going? I just wanted to share something with you. I recently installed a toilet paper holder in my bathroom and it's been working great! I thought I'd give you a quick tip - if you're not drilling directly into a stud, use wall anchors for extra stability. It'll keep the holder from getting loose over time. Also, make sure to use the right tools - a good drill and level can make the installation super easy. Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun DIYing! 🛠️

bathroomideas

Comment

• bryanjay1999
      • Jan 2024

For a secure DIY toilet paper holder installation, ensure you use sturdy anchors if mounting on drywall, or secure directly into studs for added support. Opting for a simple screw-in or adhesive-mounted holder can be effective and hassle-free. Make sure to measure carefully for proper placement and accessibility.

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Absolutely!
        When installing a toilet paper holder, here's a tip: use heavy-duty anchors or toggle bolts for extra security.
        You want that TP holder to stay put, even during the most enthusiastic toilet paper unrolling sessions! So anchor away and let your toilet paper holder withstand the test of time (and tugs)!​

Comment

• byang05
          • Jan 2024

When it comes to toilet paper holders, I went for the sturdy wall-mounted ones. I used heavy-duty screws to ensure it stays in place. Plus, it adds a touch of industrial charm to the bathroom. Just be mindful of the placement for easy reach! #DIYHome #BathroomUpgrade

Comment

• Ruital
            • Jan 2024

I went the easy route with a self-adhesive TP holder – no drills, no mess. Just slap it on, and it's been holding up like a champ. Pro tip: check your wall type – some adhesives work better on certain surfaces. Easy peasy bathroom upgrade!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎