Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some creative DIY solutions for organizing accessories within a closet?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

What are some creative DIY solutions for organizing accessories within a closet?

Hello, everyone!! Thinking of an accessory organizer that's just inside the box! πŸ’­ Any suggestion for a DIY one? πŸ€”
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🌟 How about repurposing a wooden frame with some chicken wire or a decorative lattice to create a stylish and functional accessory organizer? Attach it to the inside of your closet door or wall, and voilΓ  – you've got a space for earrings, necklaces, and even scarves. Another idea is to use PVC pipes or towel rods mounted horizontally to store bangles and bracelets. Get your DIY hat on, and let the creativity flow! πŸ› οΈπŸ’‘

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
      • Jan 2024

Install a pegboard on the back of the closet door or on a wall within the closet. Attach hooks, pegs, or small baskets to hold accessories like scarves, hats, belts, and jewelry.

Comment

• byang
        • Jan 2024

My favorite DIY trick for accessory organization is using an old ladder as a stylish scarf hanger. Just lean it against the wall, and voila! I've also repurposed ice cube trays to sort jewelryβ€”each compartment holds a different piece. 😁😁😁😁

Comment

• Kitkit
          • Jan 2024

I feel you on the accessory struggle. What worked for me is repurposing an old ladder into a stylish accessory hanger! 🧣 Super easy and gives a unique touch to your closet. Hope this DIY idea helps you keep your accessories in check! πŸ‘

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
            • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🌟 How about trying a pegboard inside your closet? Cheap, easy to set up, and you can hang all your accessories - from hats to jewelry! Plus, it looks kinda cool! https://storables.com/craft-storage/pegboard-shelf/ Found this on Storables. Hope this helps!​

Comment

• PatJones
              • Jan 2024

I stumbled upon this cool idea of using ice cube trays or muffin tins as compartmental organizers. Perfect for keeping earrings, rings, and small accessories from playing hide and seek. Also, a nifty trick is attaching binder clips to a hanger for an instant scarf and belt holder. Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎