Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

Hidden storage solutions for bathrooms? πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ›

Hey guys! I'm looking for clever hidden storage ideas to keep my bathroom looking neat and clean. Any suggestions for concealed storage options? πŸ€«πŸ—ƒοΈβ€‹
  • Hyewoonie
    • May 2024

Look for a mirror with a built-in storage compartment. You can store toiletries, makeup, or even extra towels. πŸ€©βœ¨πŸ‘Œ

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Hyewoonie
      Look for a mirror with a built-in storage compartment. You can store toiletries, makeup, or even extra towels. πŸ€©βœ¨πŸ‘Œ
      Thanks for the awesome idea! A mirror with built-in storage sounds like a total game changer for keeping things tidy. πŸ™Œ
      ​

Comment

• Joro
        • Mar 2024

Recessed cabinets or medicine cabinets with mirrors are perfect for hidden storage without taking up floor space. You can also use over-the-door racks or install floating shelves with baskets to keep things discreet and organized.

Comment

• sukuna_ace
          • Jan 2024

Hello everyone! I think under-sink pull-out drawers can be a lifesaver for hidden storage though! 🚿🧺

Comment

• Mui Mui
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Joro
            Recessed cabinets or medicine cabinets with mirrors are perfect for hidden storage without taking up floor space. You can also use over-the-door racks or install floating shelves with baskets to keep things discreet and organized.
            Great tips! πŸ˜„ Recessed cabinets and floating shelves are a total game-changer for saving space while keeping things neat and out of sight. Appreciate the suggestion! πŸ™Œ

Comment

• Mui Mui
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by sukuna_ace
              Hello everyone! I think under-sink pull-out drawers can be a lifesaver for hidden storage though! 🚿🧺
              Totally agree! Pull-out drawers under the sink are a game-changer for keeping everything tidy and easy to grabβ€”thanks for bringing it up! πŸ™Œ

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎