Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

Must-Have Accessories for a Spa-Like Bathroom? πŸ§–β€β™€οΈ

I'm trying to create a more relaxing, spa-like atmosphere in my bathroom. What accessories or products should I invest in to achieve this vibe? Any budget-friendly ideas? πŸ’†β€β™€οΈβ€‹
  • Hyewoonie
    • May 2024

Add a touch of nature with houseplants like snake plants or peace lilies. They're easy to care for and can help improve air quality. I also like to add scented candles because they create a relaxing ambiance. Choose calming scents like vanilla, jasmine, or sandalwood. πŸ˜‰βœ¨πŸ‘

Comment

• Daia
      • Jan 2024

Must-have accessories for a spa-like bathroom include plush towels, a high-quality showerhead, aromatic candles, a soft bath mat, and relaxing bath oils or salts. πŸ›βœ¨

Comment

• Mui Mui
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Hyewoonie
        Add a touch of nature with houseplants like snake plants or peace lilies. They're easy to care for and can help improve air quality. I also like to add scented candles because they create a relaxing ambiance. Choose calming scents like vanilla, jasmine, or sandalwood. πŸ˜‰βœ¨πŸ‘
        Love that idea! πŸͺ΄ Snake plants and peace lilies are total lifesavers for low-maintenance greenery, and scented candles are always a vibeβ€”especially with those chill vanilla or jasmine scents. Totally digging the cozy, natural feel you're going for! Thanks for the tip! ✨

Comment

• Mui Mui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Daia
          Must-have accessories for a spa-like bathroom include plush towels, a high-quality showerhead, aromatic candles, a soft bath mat, and relaxing bath oils or salts. πŸ›βœ¨
          Nice! 😍 Those are spot on for a chill spa vibe! Love the thought of plush towels and bath oilsβ€”totally gives that β€œtreat yourself” feel. πŸ› Thanks for sharing these fab ideas! ✨
          ​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎