Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIY Bedroom Art: Share your favorite homemade wall decor ideas!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.R
    • Jan 2024

DIY Bedroom Art: Share your favorite homemade wall decor ideas!

Hi DIY enthusiasts! I've been feeling crafty lately and thought about creating some homemade art for my bedroom walls. What are your favorite DIY wall decor ideas that have added a personal touch to your space? Excited to hear your creative suggestions!
  • Murky
    • Jan 2024

Hey y'all! OMG, I love this topic! So, I made this super cool dreamcatcher thing with twigs and feathers. It's hanging right above my bed, and it's like, so boho vibes! Also, got some old frames from the thrift store, painted 'em funky colors, and now they're a cute gallery wall. Pinterest is my BFF for inspo, ya know? Can't wait to see what y'all come up with! 😊 #DIYArt #CraftyVibes

Comment

• Riri
      • Jan 2024

DIY bedroom art, the creative thrill! 🤩 Think yarn wall hangings, canvas tapestries with your favorite quotes, or repurposed wooden pallets turned into rustic masterpieces. 🎨✨​

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Hey there, my fellow DIY enthusiasts! 🛠️ I recently tried a fun and easy DIY wall decor idea that I'd love to share with you. I found some cool patterned fabric at a thrift store, stretched them over canvas frames, and voila - instant art! Another idea I tried was the tapestry weaving trend, which adds some nice texture and looks way more complicated than it actually is. I'd love to hear about your go-to DIY wall decor ideas too! 🌈

I found these tips from Storables, and they have tons of great ideas that can help you out with any home problems you might be facing. Check it out!

Looking for farmhouse bedroom wall decor ideas? Discover 10 creative ways to decorate a rustic space, including smart bedroom storage solutions.

Discover 13 amazing wall art for your bedroom in 2023. Elevate your space with beautiful and stylish decor that reflects your personal style and enhances your relaxation.

#DIYArtInspo​ Bedroom & Bathroom #wallart

Comment

• bryanjay1999
          • Jan 2024

my go-to DIY wall decor ideas is creating a gallery wall with a mix of framed photos, artwork, and inspirational quotes. Another fun option is to repurpose old wooden pallets into rustic wall hangings or shelves. Lastly, I love experimenting with washi tape to create unique geometric patterns directly on the wall—it's easy to apply and remove without damaging the paint.

Comment

• fab_charms
            • Jan 2024

Hey there! I love getting crafty with DIY projects, especially when it comes to decorating my bedroom walls. One idea I've tried and loved is making a gallery wall with framed photos, postcards, and artwork. It's a fun way to showcase memories and personal style. Another favorite is creating a fabric wall hanging using a wooden dowel and your favorite fabric. It adds texture and color to the space. Oh, and don't forget about washi tape! You can use it to create geometric designs or frame artwork without damaging the walls. The possibilities are endless when it comes to DIY bedroom art, so have fun and let your creativity flow! 🎨✨

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎