Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

Closet decluttering tips? πŸ§ΉπŸ—‘οΈ

I feel like my closet is always a mess no matter how often I declutter. What are some of your best tips for keeping things organized and clutter-free?​
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Definitely! 🧹 Start by sorting items into keep, donate, and discard piles. Keep only what you truly love or wear often. For a more organized closet, use slim hangers and storage bins. Don’t forget to tackle one section at a time to avoid overwhelm. Happy decluttering! πŸ˜„

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

For sure! Try switching to slimline hangers and tossing stuff you haven’t worn in a yearβ€”keeps things streamlined and way easier to see what you actually have! πŸ˜…βœ¨
      Last edited by Mui Mui; 08-06-2024, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
        • Mar 2024

Definitely! Try using slim hangers to save space and keep everything looking tidy. Also, adding clear bins or dividers for smaller items can work wonders for keeping clutter at bay. 🧺✨

Comment

• Ui Ui
          Ui Ui commented
          Editing a comment
          Great tip! Slim hangers and clear bins are total game changers for saving space and keeping things neatβ€”thanks for sharing! πŸ™Œβœ¨
      • Ui Ui
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by unfiltereddqueen
        Definitely! 🧹 Start by sorting items into keep, donate, and discard piles. Keep only what you truly love or wear often. For a more organized closet, use slim hangers and storage bins. Don’t forget to tackle one section at a time to avoid overwhelm. Happy decluttering! πŸ˜„
        Awesome tips! πŸ™Œ Sorting and using slim hangers is a game changer. I'll definitely tackle one section at a time. Thanks for the boost! ✨

Comment

• Ui Ui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mui Mui
          For sure! Try switching to slimline hangers and tossing stuff you haven’t worn in a yearβ€”keeps things streamlined and way easier to see what you actually have! πŸ˜…βœ¨
          Totally agree! Slimline hangers are a game changer, and clearing out stuff you haven’t worn in a while really helps you see what you’ve gotβ€”thanks for the tip! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎