Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Toilet Paper Holder with Storage? 🧻

I'm on the hunt for a toilet paper holder that also has some extra storage for other essentials. Has anyone found a good one that they love?
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

Great idea! ✨ A toilet paper holder with storage is super handy for keeping things tidy. Look for ones with extra shelves or compartments for stashing spare rolls, cleaning supplies, or even a little decor. It’s a game-changer for small bathrooms!

Comment

• sukuna_ace
      • Jan 2024

I think a toilet paper holder with built-in storage is a great space-saver! 🧻🛁 Though, it’s nice to find one that matches your bathroom decor and holds extra rolls neatly.

Comment

• Joro
        • Mar 2024

Consider a toilet paper holder with an attached storage shelf or cabinet, which can hold extra rolls or small bathroom essentials. Another option is a freestanding holder that combines a storage compartment for additional rolls with a sleek design.

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by _funko00
          Great idea! ✨ A toilet paper holder with storage is super handy for keeping things tidy. Look for ones with extra shelves or compartments for stashing spare rolls, cleaning supplies, or even a little decor. It’s a game-changer for small bathrooms!
          Totally! 🙌 Thanks for the tip—those holders with extra storage are a lifesaver in tight spaces, plus they keep everything looking neat. Definitely gonna check them out for my bathroom! 😄

Comment

• Mahito
            • Jan 2024

Originally posted by sukuna_ace
            I think a toilet paper holder with built-in storage is a great space-saver! 🧻🛁 Though, it’s nice to find one that matches your bathroom decor and holds extra rolls neatly.
            Totally agree! 🙌 Those combo holders are clutch for keeping things tidy, plus if you find one that vibes with your bathroom style, it’s like a double win. Thanks for the great tip!

Comment

• Mahito
              • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Joro
              Consider a toilet paper holder with an attached storage shelf or cabinet, which can hold extra rolls or small bathroom essentials. Another option is a freestanding holder that combines a storage compartment for additional rolls with a sleek design.
              Oh, I love that idea! 💡 A toilet paper holder with extra storage for rolls or essentials? That’s a game-changer, especially for small spaces! Freestanding ones with that sleek look also sound super handy. Thanks for the awesome suggestion! 🙌

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎