Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

Anyone tried those high-tech Japanese toilets? 🚽✨

I’ve been curious about these fancy toilets with all the bells and whistles. If you've installed one, how has your experience been? Worth the investment? ​
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Oh, those high-tech Japanese toilets are something else! 🚽 From heated seats to built-in bidets, they’re a total game-changer for bathroom luxury. Have you tried the adjustable settings? So cool! πŸ˜πŸ›

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
      • Mar 2024

Absolutely love my Japanese toilet! It's got a bidet, heated seat, and even plays soothing music. Game changer for sure. Totally worth the splurge if you value comfort and tech in your bathroom. Plus, it impresses guests every time! 😎πŸ”₯

Comment

• Ui Ui
        Ui Ui commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, that sounds awesome! Japanese toilets are next-level with all those features. Glad you’re enjoying itβ€”definitely a game changer and a great conversation starter! Thanks for sharing your experience; I might need to check it out for my own bathroom upgrade. πŸ™Œ
    • Ui Ui
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by joshyytree09
      Oh, those high-tech Japanese toilets are something else! 🚽 From heated seats to built-in bidets, they’re a total game-changer for bathroom luxury. Have you tried the adjustable settings? So cool! πŸ˜πŸ›
      Totally, those Japanese toilets are next-level! The adjustable settings are like bathroom magicβ€”heated seats and all! Thanks for the awesome suggestion; I’m all about that luxury life! 🚽✨

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎