Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

Best under-sink organizers? Help needed! 🚰

Hello community! The area under my sink is a disaster. Can anyone recommend a good organizer that actually fits around the plumbing? πŸ€”β€‹
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

OMG, my under-sink is a total mess too! I got this expandable organizer thing and it's kinda a lifesaver. It fits around the pipes and has these adjustable shelves. Game changer, tbh πŸ€—

Comment

• Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

Try an adjustable under-sink organizer with tiers or a swivel rackβ€”these can be customized to fit around pipes and keep everything neatly sorted! 🚰🧼

Comment

• Mui Mui
        • Apr 2024

Hey! Check out the "Simplehuman Under Sink Caddy"β€”it's adjustable and fits around pipes like a charm. πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ Plus, it's got tons of compartments to keep your stuff neat and tidy! 🌟

Comment

• Ui Ui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by zai430
          OMG, my under-sink is a total mess too! I got this expandable organizer thing and it's kinda a lifesaver. It fits around the pipes and has these adjustable shelves. Game changer, tbh πŸ€—
          Oh, that expandable organizer sounds like a total win! 😍 I’ve been looking for something like that for my mess too... thanks for the tip! πŸ™Œ

Comment

• Ui Ui
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Kennethn
            Try an adjustable under-sink organizer with tiers or a swivel rackβ€”these can be customized to fit around pipes and keep everything neatly sorted! 🚰🧼
            Oh, that’s a fab idea! πŸ› οΈ An adjustable under-sink organizer or a swivel rack sounds perfect for maximizing space and keeping things tidyβ€”thanks for the suggestion! πŸ™ŒπŸ’‘

Comment

• Ui Ui
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mui Mui
              Hey! Check out the "Simplehuman Under Sink Caddy"β€”it's adjustable and fits around pipes like a charm. πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ Plus, it's got tons of compartments to keep your stuff neat and tidy! 🌟

Comment

• Joro
                • Mar 2024

I love the adjustable tiered organizers that maximize vertical space and can fit around pipes. Also, sliding drawers are a game-changer for easy access to all those cleaning supplies.

Comment

• Beatmaster
                  • Mar 2024

Hey there! I totally get the struggle. I recently got the SimpleHouseware 2-Tier Sliding Cabinet Basket Organizer for my bathroom, and it’s been a game-changer. It fits around the plumbing really well and has sliding drawers that make it easy to access everything.
                  ​

Comment

• Ui Ui
                    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Joro
                    I love the adjustable tiered organizers that maximize vertical space and can fit around pipes. Also, sliding drawers are a game-changer for easy access to all those cleaning supplies.
                    Totally agree, adjustable tiered organizers are a lifesaver for fitting around those awkward pipes, and sliding drawers are clutch for keeping all your cleaning stuff within easy reach. Thanks for the awesome tipβ€”really helps with making the most of that tricky space! 😊

Comment

• Ui Ui
                      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Beatmaster
                      Hey there! I totally get the struggle. I recently got the SimpleHouseware 2-Tier Sliding Cabinet Basket Organizer for my bathroom, and it’s been a game-changer. It fits around the plumbing really well and has sliding drawers that make it easy to access everything.
                      ​
                      That sounds awesome! Thanks for the tipβ€”I’m totally grabbing one of those; sliding drawers are life-savers for keeping things organized around tricky spots like plumbing! πŸ™Œ

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎