Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Has anyone tried magnetic organizers for bathroom storage? 🧲

Hello! I just heard about magnetic strips for storing small metal items like bobby pins and tweezers. Does this work well? Would love to hear your experiences and tips!​
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Hey there! πŸ‘‹ I’ve been using magnetic organizers for my bathroom, and they’re a game-changer! 🧲 They keep everything tidy and accessible. I love how they free up counter space and make things look sleek. Definitely worth a try if you’re looking for some organization hacks!

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by joshyytree09
      Hey there! πŸ‘‹ I’ve been using magnetic organizers for my bathroom, and they’re a game-changer! 🧲 They keep everything tidy and accessible. I love how they free up counter space and make things look sleek. Definitely worth a try if you’re looking for some organization hacks!
      Oh, that’s awesome! πŸ™Œ Magnetic organizers are definitely a game-changerβ€”super sleek and practical for freeing up that counter space. Thanks for the tip! 😎🧲

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
        • Mar 2024

Hey! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I've tried magnetic strips, and they're pretty handy for keeping bobby pins and tweezers in check. Just make sure they're strong enough to hold everything, or you might end up chasing them around the bathroom! πŸ˜…

Comment

• Mahito
          Mahito commented
          Editing a comment
          Totally agree! Magnetic strips are clutch for organizing those little itemsβ€”just be sure the magnets are up to the job, or you'll be on a wild goose chase for your bobby pins! πŸ˜„ Thanks for the tip; it's super helpful!
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎