Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Stylish storage solutions that don't break the bank? πŸ’‘πŸ’°

Stylish storage solutions that don't break the bank? I want my bathroom to look nice, but I'm on a budget. Any stylish yet affordable storage ideas?
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

For stylish and budget-friendly storage, check out DIY projects like repurposing old crates or adding chic baskets to shelves. 🧺 You can also score some great finds at thrift stores and upcycle them! πŸ’ͺπŸ’Έ It’s all about creativity and finding gems that fit your style. Happy decorating!

Comment

• aeri.wish
      • Jan 2024

Omg, same! πŸ˜… My bathroom is a total mess rn. I'm thinking cute wicker baskets for under the sink, they're like, super cheap and add a boho vibe. Also, those over-the-door organizers are a game-changer! Can fit so much stuff and they don't look too bad either. πŸ™Œ

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by aeri.wish
        Omg, same! πŸ˜… My bathroom is a total mess rn. I'm thinking cute wicker baskets for under the sink, they're like, super cheap and add a boho vibe. Also, those over-the-door organizers are a game-changer! Can fit so much stuff and they don't look too bad either. πŸ™Œ
        Yes, wicker baskets and over-the-door organizers are total lifesavers! They make organizing way easier and look pretty cool too. 😎 Thanks for the tip! πŸ™Œ

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎