Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Cute and functional storage for makeup? πŸ’„πŸ—„οΈ

Hi there! I love makeup, but it's taking over my bathroom counter. Any cute and functional storage ideas to keep it organized? πŸ’…βœ¨
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey! For cute and functional makeup storage, try acrylic drawer organizers or a tiered makeup stand – they keep things tidy and let you see everything at a glance. πŸ’–βœ¨ Plus, a rotating carousel is super handy!

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
      • Mar 2024

Absolutely! πŸ’„πŸ—„οΈ I love using acrylic organizersβ€”they keep everything visible and accessible. Also, cute drawer dividers and tiered trays can make a big difference. What’s your favorite way to store your makeup?

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
        • Mar 2024

Hey! For keeping your makeup organized and your counter clutter-free, try using clear acrylic drawers; they look chic and you can easily see all your goodies inside! Also, get some cute makeup brush holders to keep everything tidy and within reach. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’„

Comment

• Chocomucho
          • Mar 2024

Hey! I had the same issue, and I found some great acrylic organizers on Amazon. They’re clear, so you can see everything at a glance, and they come in different sizes to fit all your products.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎