Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Modern vs. vintage fixtures: what’s your style? 🖤🤍

I’m torn between going modern or vintage with my bathroom fixtures. Which style do you prefer and why?
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey! Honestly, I'm all about that vintage vibe—there's just something so charming and timeless about it, ya know? But modern fixtures can be super sleek and stylish too. 🖤🤍 Totally depends on the mood you're going for! What about mixing both? 🤔🚿

Comment

• Ui Ui
      • Apr 2024

I’m all about modern fixtures! 😎✨ They just give off that sleek, clean vibe that I’m after. Vintage can be cute but I feel like modern stuff makes everything look so fresh and updated, plus it's usually easier to clean and maintain.🖤​

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
        • Jan 2024

I think modern fixtures work great for a minimalist style though. Vintage fixtures can really make a statement and add a touch of history to your space! 🤍🔍

Comment

• Davi
          • Jan 2024

Modern fixtures offer sleek, minimalist designs and high-tech features, while vintage fixtures bring charm, intricate details, and timeless elegance—both styles can create a unique and personalized space. 🖤✨🤍

Comment

• Mui Mui
            • Apr 2024

I’m all about the vintage vibe for fixtures—there’s just something so timeless and charming about those classic designs! 😍✨ Modern is sleek, but vintage adds character and warmth. What do you guys think? 🤔

Comment

• _funko00
              • Jan 2024

Ooh, tough choice! I love the sleek look of modern fixtures, but there’s something so charming about vintage ones. 🖤🤍 I think a mix of both can add great character to a space.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎