Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spice up your bathroom: Where to stylishly position soap dishes for a creative touch?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serenityheart
    • Jan 2024

Spice up your bathroom: Where to stylishly position soap dishes for a creative touch?

Exploring innovative and visually appealing ways to incorporate soap dishes into bathroom design, considering both aesthetics and functionality.
  • LightRenz
    • Jan 2024

For a creative touch, you may consider placing your stylish soap dishes near the not so unexpected areas such as floating shelves . Opt for unconventional spots like the side of a sink, along the edge of a bathtub, or even mounted on a wall for a chic and personalized aesthetic in your bathroom

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! 😊 I totally get your vibe! I love jazzing up my bathroom. So, what if we put the soap dish on the side of the sink? It's close enough for easy access, plus it adds a cool asymmetrical look. Just my two cents! 🚿✨ What do you think?

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! How's it going? I'm a big fan of getting creative with soap dishes and I was wondering if you feel the same way? I recently mounted mine on a wooden board with hooks for towels, and it gives my bathroom a mini spa vibe. I also saw some folks using vintage saucers as soap holders, and it looks super chic! If you have a window sill, that's prime real estate for a soap dish too. You can even add a touch of greenery with a small potted plant next to the soap. So, do you have any cool soap dish setups in your bathroom that you'd like to share? Let's chat!

bathroomideas bathroom organize Interior Design

Comment

• Alfredn
          • Jan 2024

Alright, let's lather up some creativity in the bathroom!
          Ever thought about turning your soap dish into a mini art gallery?
          Hear me out: get yourself a funky, artsy soap dish that doubles as a conversation starter. Think of it like displaying tiny sculptures or colorful tiles that not only keep your soap in check but also add a splash of personality to your bathroom vibe.​

Comment

• iriz1116
            • Jan 2024

Love the enthusiasm for spicing up the bathroom with creative soap dish placements! Personally, I've been experimenting with placing my soap dish on a small tray on the edge of the bathtub. It not only keeps things organized but also adds a touch of elegance to the bathing experience. Plus, it's convenient to grab the soap while soaking in the tub!

Comment

• PatJones
              • Jan 2024

When it comes to soap dishes, I like to think outside the box. You can go for wall-mounted ones to save counter space or choose funky shapes and colors to add a pop to your bathroom. Personally, I'm all about the mix – a cool soap dish that adds some flair and does its job. It's the little things that can make your bathroom feel stylish and functional!

Comment

• gratefulheart
                • Jan 2024

Hey there! 😊 Soap dishes may seem like small details, but they can really elevate the overall look and feel of a bathroom. Lately, I've been intrigued by the trend of incorporating soap dishes into shower niches or built-in shelves. This not only keeps the soap within reach but also adds a sleek and seamless look to the shower space. Another creative idea is to opt for soap dishes with unique shapes or materials that complement the bathroom decor. For example, a marble or ceramic soap dish can add a touch of elegance, while a minimalist design can enhance a modern aesthetic. What are your thoughts on these ideas, and do you have any innovative soap dish solutions to share? Let's brainstorm together! 🚿✨

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎