Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

Best over-the-toilet storage solutions? 🚽

Hello all! I've been eyeing some space above my toilet and wondering what the best shelving or cabinets are for that spot. What have you all tried that looks good and is functional? ​
  • Chocomucho
    • Mar 2024

Over-the-toilet storage can really maximize your space. I went with a simple open shelf unitβ€”it's easy to install and gives me extra room for towels and toiletries. Some people like cabinets for a cleaner look, but I prefer having everything within easy reach.

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Chocomucho
      Over-the-toilet storage can really maximize your space. I went with a simple open shelf unitβ€”it's easy to install and gives me extra room for towels and toiletries. Some people like cabinets for a cleaner look, but I prefer having everything within easy reach.
      Totally get you! I love my open shelf unit tooβ€”super easy to grab stuff. Cabinets are cool for a tidy look, but I’m all about that easy access. Thanks for the tip! 😊

Comment

• Joro
        • Mar 2024

Consider a slim, over-the-toilet shelving unit or cabinet to maximize vertical space without crowding the bathroom. Wall-mounted shelves or baskets are also great options for keeping essentials handy while saving floor space.

Comment

• joshyytree09
          • Mar 2024

Hey! πŸ› Over-the-toilet storage can be a game changer for small spaces. Try a tiered shelving unit for extra towels and toiletries, or a cabinet with doors to keep things tidy. Floating shelves are also a sleek option for a modern look.

Comment

• Mui Mui
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Joro
            Consider a slim, over-the-toilet shelving unit or cabinet to maximize vertical space without crowding the bathroom. Wall-mounted shelves or baskets are also great options for keeping essentials handy while saving floor space.
            Totally! Slim over-the-toilet shelves or a wall-mounted setup can really free up floor space while keeping your essentials organized and easy to reach. Thanks for the awesome suggestion! πŸ™Œ

Comment

• Mui Mui
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by joshyytree09
              Hey! πŸ› Over-the-toilet storage can be a game changer for small spaces. Try a tiered shelving unit for extra towels and toiletries, or a cabinet with doors to keep things tidy. Floating shelves are also a sleek option for a modern look.
              Totally! Those over-the-toilet options are clutch for tight spots. I’m loving the idea of floating shelves for that clean vibe, and a cabinet with doors sounds perfect for keeping things neat. Thanks for the great tips! πŸ›βœ¨

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎