Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • syrdrs_
    • Jun 2024

Best Toilet Paper Holder Design? πŸš½πŸ“œ

Looking for a toilet paper holder that's easy to use and has a sleek design. What do you all recommend? πŸ˜€
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

I think a simple design with a shelf on top is best. It gives extra space for small items like a phone or wipes. 🧻

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Hey! For a sleek and easy-to-use toilet paper holder, I love the minimalist wall-mounted ones with a brushed nickel finish. They’re super stylish and don’t take up counter space! 🚽✨

Comment

• Chocomucho
        • Mar 2024

I've found that wall-mounted holders are great for saving space and keeping things tidy. There are some cool modern designs out there with easy-roll mechanisms that make changing rolls a breeze.

Comment

• Trax
          • Mar 2024

A sleek, wall-mounted toilet paper holder is often the best design for a modern look, saving counter space and keeping the roll accessible. For added convenience, consider a design with a built-in shelf for extra storage or a vertical holder that can accommodate multiple rolls.

Comment

• _funko00
            • Jan 2024

Great question! πŸ˜„ For the best toilet paper holder design, it really depends on your style and space. Wall-mounted ones save counter space, while free-standing options offer flexibility. Some cool features to look for include extra storage or a sleek, modern design.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎