Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

Are over-the-toilet storage units worth it? 🧺

Space is tight in my bathroom and I’m considering an over-the-toilet storage unit. Do they provide good storage solutions, or just get in the way?
  • syrdrs_
    • Jun 2024

They can be a lifesaver for small bathrooms! Just gotta pick the right one. Make sure it fits your toilet height and doesn't block anything 😉 Towels and extra toiletries fit great, but not sure about super heavy stuff 😁

Comment

• Ui Ui
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by syrdrs_
      They can be a lifesaver for small bathrooms! Just gotta pick the right one. Make sure it fits your toilet height and doesn't block anything 😉 Towels and extra toiletries fit great, but not sure about super heavy stuff 😁
      Totally, over-toilet storage is a game-changer for tiny bathrooms! 👍 Just gotta check it doesn't mess with the toilet height. They're awesome for towels and toiletries, but maybe skip the heavy stuff. Thanks for the suggestion! 😊

Comment

• Beatmaster
        • Mar 2024

Yeah, over-the-toilet storage units can be really handy! They're great for maximizing vertical space in a small bathroom. I use mine to store extra towels, toiletries, and even some decorative items. Just make sure to measure your space first to find one that fits well without feeling too bulky.

Comment

• Ui Ui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Beatmaster
          Yeah, over-the-toilet storage units can be really handy! They're great for maximizing vertical space in a small bathroom. I use mine to store extra towels, toiletries, and even some decorative items. Just make sure to measure your space first to find one that fits well without feeling too bulky.
          Totally agree—over-the-toilet shelves are a game changer for small bathrooms! 🎉 Thanks for the tip on measuring; definitely gonna keep that in mind to avoid any awkward fit issues. 🙌

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎