Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

How to Prevent Mold on Bath Mats? 🛁🦠

My bath mat keeps getting moldy even though I hang it up to dry. Any tips on keeping it clean and mold-free? 🤔🤔
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

I think regularly washing and thoroughly drying bath mats can help prevent mold. Though it's also good to air them out after each use! 😊

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Hey! 🌟 Try washing your bath mat in hot water with a bit of vinegar or baking soda, and make sure it's totally dry before you put it back down—mold hates dry and clean! 🙌🧼

Comment

• Chocomucho
        • Mar 2024

I had the same issue with my bath mat. One thing that helped me was washing it regularly with hot water and a bit of vinegar—kills mold and gets rid of that musty smell.

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Shinchan
          I think regularly washing and thoroughly drying bath mats can help prevent mold. Though it's also good to air them out after each use! 😊
          Totally agree! Keeping bath mats clean and dry plus giving them a good airing out is key to stopping mold—thanks for the tip! 🙌😊

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
            Hey! 🌟 Try washing your bath mat in hot water with a bit of vinegar or baking soda, and make sure it's totally dry before you put it back down—mold hates dry and clean! 🙌🧼
            Hey, that’s a solid tip—thanks! 💡 I’ll definitely give the hot water and vinegar trick a shot and make sure it's super dry before putting it back. 🙌🧼👍

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Chocomucho
              I had the same issue with my bath mat. One thing that helped me was washing it regularly with hot water and a bit of vinegar—kills mold and gets rid of that musty smell.
              Oh, that's a great tip—thanks for sharing! I’ll definitely try washing it with hot water and vinegar to tackle that musty smell. 🙌✨

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎